E liquid THC? A perfect solution for discreet use
Vaping is an alternative to cigarettes, tobacco and its destructive aspect. The process involves applying intense heat to a substance that generates vapor. The electronic cigarette, which can be used for vaping different kinds of liquid tastes, is now available to stoners. In France, you can find e-liquid with the flavor of marijane on the market, but it is possible to make your own cannabis-based e-liquid without having a degree in organic chemistry.
E liquid THC vaping
Contrary to popular belief, vaping began over 5 decades ago, in the 60s to be exact. The mastermind of the invention was a certain Hon Lik, a Chinese pharmacist who was inspired by the death of his father, a victim of cancer caused by tobacco. This device was called a Ruyan, which is loosely translated as “like smoke”. The Ruyan proved to be a success, until the United States in the 2000s.
No bad smell, no bad breath, the little sister of the vaporizer does not burn, and does not pollute your environment, the ashtrays are clean and the probability of getting cancer or other diseases from cigarette smoke is almost nil. It is more courteous to passersby and also a great way out of a delicate situation.
There is currently an endless debate on the e-cig, concerning its dangerousness ... To answer it simply, are you sure that the food you eat is 100% healthy? If you are a newbie, don't be swayed by all the myths surrounding the e-cigarette industry. Vaporization has no known adverse effects on the heart and arteries, it emits vapors. No more joint butts, odorless, no social stigma, no fire, no ash… Smoking vapor pays off in the long run.
However, there is a gray area on commercial e-liquids offering "cannabis", or rather THC. Most of these products are made from synthetic cannabinoids. These questionable molecules act on the same receptors as the THC in your cannabis plant, but in a more chaotic and truly dangerous way. There are many bad feedbacks, synthesis is a poor substitute for natural ... It is however impossible to find in the trade e-liquid containing THC, cannabis is considered an illegal drug in France, homemade organic is therefore a highly recommended alternative.
THC E liquid maceration method
The e-cigarette works with e-liquid which consists most of the time of a mixture of vegetable and organic glycerin, the herb in question and one or more flavors (natural or synthetic) for the taste and the smells ^^ N ' any type of herb will do, its fluids and active ingredients will be released without alarming odor, in the form of vapor (to be inhaled). The necessary ingredients to create your own e-liquid are:
It is a colorless, viscous and odorless liquid with a sweet taste and low toxicity, used in many pharmaceutical compositions. Vegetable glycerin is responsible for the smoke. It is used in limited quantities, its sweet taste distorts that of cannabis.
Vegetable glycerin (Bio) does not give good results, especially with a cannabis extraction (BHO) which does not dilute well. Propylene Glycol is suitable for the case, it will be possible to add vegetable glycerin later to increase the vapor.
Propylene Glycol is used in many industrial and pharmaceutical or agro-pharmaceutical uses, at low doses as a food additive and recently in the e-cig. In addition, propylene glycol has been used as a chemical additive to the aqueous base of asthma inhalers and nebulizers since the 1950s, with no known serious side effects. It was once used in hospitals to clean the air in pulmonology departments. Propylene Glycol (PG) is easily found in pharmacies; it is advisable to get some to make your own nicotine e-liquid ...
To prepare an e-liquid based on the marijuana (of your choice) that suits the e-cig:
- A good amount of dry grass
- Propylene glycol
- (Optional) Organic vegetable glycerin
- Coffee grinder or grinder, blender
- (Optional) For greater discretion - in public in particular, you can add natural flavors.
- A coffee filter, or filter cloth. The finer your filter is, the smoother your e-liquid will be.
- Bottles of 5ml (dropper bottles) Vials to store it
- Reduce cannabis as finely as possible. Use a coffee grinder if needed or a grinder. Heads harvested on the height will give more THC, but the recipe works perfectly with the terpenes of the plant, the small heads (bottom). The base ratio is about 20-25 grams for 500ml. It is strongly recommended to start with lower doses (2 / 3 gr for 40 / 50ml)
- First, add Propylene Glycol (PG), (400mL to 500mL) in a bowl or saucepan and let heat a little.
(Optional) For more smoke, add vegetable glycerin. : The dosage is therefore done from a 100% propylene glycol base to which more or less vegetable glycerin is added. (25 to 300 mg for 10mL of solution.)
- Add your finely chopped cannabis, all on a low heat (mix occasionally)
- Let stand about 5 at 6 hours according to the quantity (to accentuate the taste, mix from time to time)
(Optional) Add the flavor (and odor) enhancer via your flavored liquid juice. 15 drops of concentrated natural aroma per 10 ml of liquid are sufficient to mask the smell but retain the taste.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes
- Place the fine mesh coffee filter or filter cloth over the container (bowl or glass). The more fine particles of grass you leave in the liquid, the more it will smell like grass when you spray it.
- Pour the contents of the container into your flasks (The liquid should not be hot because it can crack the walls)
If you use optional step 4, it will take 15 days to 3 weeks before you can consume. The added flavors require a so-called sleeping period. Store the e-liquid in a dark place, and shake it every day for a few seconds. Namely, tobacco aromas require more sleeping time. To consume slowly ...