How to make marrakech butter easily
Marrakesh Butter is a delicious carrier for THC and other cannabinoids. Cannabis-infused butter (Cannabutter or Marrakesh) is one of the easiest and most common ways to make infused edibles. However, making butter can be a bit tricky. To activate its psychoactive potential, the flower must be heated slowly at low temperatures. This recipe will first guide you through this process, called decarboxylation, before presenting you with a guide step by step on infusing butter. On the other hand, you can make your space recipes cake even easier using this cannabis butter or how to make a space cake without marrakech butter.
Discover the delights of Marrakech butter: A must for cannabis lovers
Marrakesh butter is a true culinary marvel that combines the flavor of butter with the power of cannabis. This delicious preparation, also known as cannabis butter, is used to infuse various dishes and pastries, providing a unique taste experience. In this article, we'll walk you through the secrets to making your own Marrakesh butter easily, as well as some tips for getting the most out of it.
Decarboxylation: The activation of cannabinoids
Before embarking on the preparation of Marrakech butter, it is essential to understand the decarboxylation process. This step consists of slowly heating the cannabis flower at a low temperature in order to activate the cannabinoids, including THC. Here you'll find a simple method to decarboxylate your weed, ensuring the full psychoactive potency of your Marrakesh Butter.
The traditional recipe for Marrakech butter
To make your own Marrakesh butter, you will need simple ingredients such as a large saucepan, butter, decarboxylated ground cannabis, and a container with a lid. Follow our step-by-step guide to create tasty and powerful butter, ready to use in your favorite recipes. You will also discover a variant of preparation in the oven for those who prefer this method.
Tips for measuring your Marrakesh butter perfectly
The potency of your Marrakesh Butter will depend on several factors such as cooking time and temperature, as well as the quality of your cannabis. We'll share with you some tips on how to properly dose your butter to control the desired psychoactive effect. By experimenting with different amounts, you can create your own personalized standard dose, ideal for your infused recipes.
Experiment with Marrakech butter
Once you've mastered the art of making Marrakech butter, a world of culinary possibilities opens up to you. You can give a special touch to your pastries, savory dishes and even your breakfast using this cannabis-infused butter. Unleash your creativity and explore delicious and surprising new recipes.
Marrakesh Butter is more than just an ingredient for cannabis lovers. It is a unique taste experience that combines the flavor of butter with the powerful effect of cannabinoids. By following our advice and tips, you will be able to create your own quality Marrakech butter, by perfectly dosing its psychoactive effects. So, embark on this culinary adventure and discover the delights that Marrakech butter can bring to your favorite recipes.
Make your own “Marrakesh butter”
To prepare your cannabis butter, you will need:
- A big pan
- A large spoon to mix
- 500g of butter (or more)
- 1 cup (7-10 grams) of ground cannabis, decarboxylated
- A clean cloth
- A container with a lid
For a successful canna butter:
- Decarboxylate weed: Decarboxylation is the heating process used to activate cannabis
- Bring half a liter of water to a boil, then immerse the herb in it, stirring gently.
- After ten minutes, remove and gently drain, bring to a boil again.
- After boiling, throw in the herb and butter.
- Stir and simmer for about an hour.
- Take the vegetable matter to put it in a clean cloth, then wring strongly over a container.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- The fat has risen to the surface and hardened with the cold, which facilitates its recovery: and here is your Space butter is ready!
- You can discard the water, and cook the vegetable debris and the linen in whole milk to extract the last residues of your Marrakech butter.
A variant with the preparation of cannabis butter in the oven:
- Preheat your oven to 115 °.
- To decarboxylate your weed: place the cannabis buds on a non-stick baking tray. Cover the tray with parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- Insert the tray into the oven for 30 at 40 minutes.
- Every 10 minutes, mix gently.
- Grease decarboxylated cannabis roughly with a hand grinder.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of butter in a saucepan and simmer over low heat.
- When the butter begins to melt, add your roughly ground cannabis.
- Keep the temperature low (ideally above 70 ° but never above 90 °) and let the mixture simmer for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. The mixture should never come to a boil.
- Place a clean cloth in a funnel over a container and let it filter freely.
- Refrigerate your cannabis butter and enjoy!
Another slow cooker method: magimix / thermomix
- Grind your grass roughly with a hand grinder, type coffee grinder
- Set your slow cooker to low temperature: around 70 °. Be careful not to exceed 90 ° to avoid burning or wasting cannabinoids.
- Add the butter and the ground cannabis. Stir from time to time.
- After about 3 hours, close the slow cooker.
- Wait for your butter to cool and enjoy!
Tips for measuring Marrakech butter
The power of your canna butter depends on many factors, from cooking time and temperature to the potency of your raw material. Even the type of cannabis used (indica vs. sativa strains) may be a factor. To test the potency of your finished product, try spreading ¼ or ½ teaspoon and see how this dose affects your metabolism. Depending, decrease or increase the dose as desired. You can then use this personalized “standard” dose as a baseline for your recipes.
Marrakesh butter, also known as cannabis butter, can be used to prepare a variety of recipes, including pastries and savory dishes. If you are interested in making your own Marrakech butter, here is the easiest recipe to follow.
- 30 grams of cannabis buds
- 225 grams unsalted butter
- 500 ml of water
- Start by grinding the cannabis buds into small pieces. Be sure to remove the seeds and stems, as they are not needed for this recipe.
- In a saucepan, add water and butter. Melt the butter over low heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the chopped cannabis buds and stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Simmer the mixture over low heat for about 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. This will allow the ingredients to infuse and mix properly.
- Once the cooking time has elapsed, remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Place a metal strainer over a bowl and pour the butter and cannabis mixture through the strainer. This will filter out the cannabis buds and keep only the Marrakesh butter.
- Refrigerate the Marrakech butter for about an hour to solidify. Once it is solidified, you can use it to prepare your favorite recipes.
Marrakesh butter keeps very well in the freezer. It can be eaten simply spread on bread, toast or a cookie. You can also melt it over vegetables or add it to recipes that call for butter.
It is important to remember that Marrakesh Butter is a cannabis product, so it can be very potent. Be sure to dose correctly when using it to prepare your recipes, and do not consume it directly.
In conclusion, making Marrakech butter is relatively simple, but requires a bit of time and patience. With this recipe, you can create your own quality cannabis butter to use in your favorite recipes.