The recipe for hemp bread
A great alternative to traditional bread but also one of the easiest and most popular ways to consume hemp today in order to get it. all its nutritional benefits. The goal being that at the end of this article you will know how to make hemp bread like a real chef, so we will reveal this famous recipe to you without wasting any more time.
- 240 g (1 cup) water
- 140g flour (1 cup) hemp, 140g (1 cup) flour
- 45 g (1/3 cup) hemp seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Baker's yeast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Additional hemp seeds to garnish the top of the bread
- Preheat the oven to 270 ° C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, hemp seeds, baker's yeast and salt.
- Then comes the kneading, by hand it's always better, your bread will be even better.
- Then a slow growth is necessary, place your preparation in the refrigerator for 8 hours, before its shaping and the primer, which is a second growth for 1 hour at 23 ° C.
- If you wish, you can generously sprinkle the top of the bread with hemp seeds before baking.
- Place your bread on a thick metal plate, put it in a hot oven (270 °) for 30 minutes, like a classic bread. If you want a thick crust, do not hesitate to spray a little water on the crust at the start of cooking, the steam released will promote the formation of a crunchy crust.
Why choose hemp bread?
It is a simple bread to make for a change from the ordinary, its particular, rather rustic and powerful taste will surprise you and allow you to discover the particular flavor of hemp flour. Good tasting