Step-by-step Gumby hash design
Gumby Hash is a very easy and efficient way to make hash using a water filtration technique.
In order to be able to craft the Gumby Hash, you will need the following utensils: a bucket, a glass jar, a mixer / drill, a hose, a filter, ice (lots of water), water , cannabis buds, gravitational force… and patience.
Instructions for preparing Gumby hash
- Mix the ice and the chopped buds together until your bucket is 50% full.
- Add water until the bucket is 90% full.
- use a blender. (make sure it doesn't splash)
- mix for about 30 minutes (add ice if it melts, add water if it is too hard to mix)
- filter the set
- squeeze the resulting filling well
- let the bucket sit for a few hours
- siphon the top of the bucket (be careful not to approach the surface of the trichomes)
- transfer in a glass jar
- let it sit for about an hour
- siphon off the rest of the "clear" water (VERY carefully)
The Gumby hash in pictures
Here are all the cut leaves from both plants. Make sure you don't use large fan leaves as you are going to have a lot of parasitic leaves in your hash.
Add cold water and ice to the mixture, then stir with a mortar mixer for at least 15 minutes to collect all the THC, separating from the leaf.
This is what the mixture looks like after about 25 min of mixing.
With a kitchen colander, you have to extract all the leaf debris and water.
This is what the liquid looks like once all the leaves are extracted.
Then you want to let the liquid sit for at least 4 hours without moving it so that all the items that you want to recover fall to the bottom. Use a small hose to siphon off all the water, being careful not to touch the bottom layer of the liquid.
We then stop siphoning. Place the liquid in a jar, then let it sit for an additional 4 hours and you can see the layer of hash at the bottom of the jar.
Then siphon the water from the jar, taking care not to move the crystals at the bottom.
Here is what is left at the end of this operation.
Place a bag on another pot and throw the remaining liquid into the bag.
Then let the liquid sit for about 1 hour (you can speed up this step by placing it under a lamp). Here's what's left over after the water evaporates
Here is the final product. that you can form into a ball or flatten it.
This method allows, with easily accessible material, to produce good quality hashish.