How to Make THC Infused Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate
Yet another way of consuming weed is by making cannabis milk or also called Indian hemp milk. Check out this easy recipe and have a milk tea that will really get you high.
- 1 liter of whole milk or 1 liter of vegetable "milk" such as soy milk
- 25g of fine powdered cannabis
Tip: The more milk you use, the more proportionately you add cannabis.
Prep time :
- Bring your milk to a boil and simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct a low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk little by little, stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30 to 45 minutes.
- You will notice that your milk turns a yellowish green color.
- Stop cooking and filter your milk using a colander in which you will have placed a fine cloth (cheesecloth), pressing well until the last drop.
- Let cool and serve in hot or cold shot glasses.
If you notice any skin formation on the milk, don't panic, just be sure to break it off while stirring. It's a great way to make herb tea , coffee, hot chocolate or any other drink that goes well with milk a THC-infused treat.