Global Cannabis Market Expected to Reach US $ 35,8 Billion by 2027, According to Data Bridge Market Research
- 1.1. Market Analysis and Outlook: Global Recreational Cannabis Market
- 1.2. Highlights of the recreational cannabis market research and key points covered
- 1.3. Market Analysis and Outlook: Global Medical Cannabis Market
- 1.4. Global medical cannabis market scope and market size
- 1.5. Country-level analysis of the medical cannabis market
- 1.6. Medical Cannabis Competitive Landscape and Market Share Analysis
According to a study by Data Bridge Market Research the global cannabis market is expected to reach US $ 35,8 billion by 2027
The recreational cannabis market is expected to reach US $ 35,8 billion by 2027 with a growth rate of 20%. The increasing legalization of recreational cannabis and intellectual property market are the key factors for the recreational market over the provisional period 2020-2027. In parallel, DBMR analyzes that the medical cannabis market is growing at an average annual growth rate of 25,16% during the forecast period 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach US $ 67354,01 million in 2028. The increased medical use and legalization are acting as a driver for the cannabis market.
The research report on the international recreational cannabis market presents an exhaustive study of the major players in the market, which is based on a variety of objectives of a business such as profiling, commodity description, number of productions, l staple required, and therefore the financial health of a company. One of the sections of the report covers the assessment of the probabilities of new investment projects and the general conclusions of the research are offered. Thus, the transparent, reliable and comprehensive market information and data included in the Recreational Cannabis Market report will definitely help in growing business and improving return on investment (ROI).
Market Analysis and Outlook: Global Recreational Cannabis Market
The main players in the recreational cannabis market are Maricann Group, Inc, Canopy Growth Corporation, Hexo, The Chronos Group, Stenocare, Aphria, Inc, ABcann Medicinals, Inc, Vivo Cannabis Inc, Organigrams Holding Inc, Aurora Cannabis, Tilray, Medmen, Medical Marijuana, Inc, and Tikun Olam, among other national and international players. Market share data is available separately for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America . DBMR's analyst understands competitive strengths and provides competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
The Recreational Cannabis Market report comprises primary, secondary and advanced information about the global market with respect to status, trends, size, share, growth, and segments during the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. The market report gives an exhaustive overview of the product specification, technology, product type, and production analysis taking into account major factors such as revenue, cost and margin of profit. This market research also provides the list of major competitors along with strategic insights and analysis of the major factors influencing the recreational cannabis market industry. The study of the recreational cannabis market helps the buyer to understand the various factors and restraints and their effect in the market during the forecast period.
The Recreational Cannabis Market research report examines competing companies and manufacturers in the global market. It studies the market by product type, applications, and growth factors. In addition, the market study also includes the industry status and outlook for major applications, end users and areas of use. It determines whether there will be any changes in the competition in the market during the forecast period. The report also assesses the products and applications that are expected to experience the best growth within the recreational cannabis market industry. The Universal Recreational Cannabis Market report estimates which region is expected to offer the greatest number of opportunities in the global market.
Highlights of the recreational cannabis market research and key points covered
- The market revenue in USD Million from 2015-2021 can be obtained, 2021-2027 being the analysis of the forecast period
- Various socio-economic factors having an immediate or indirect impact on the status of the industry are assessed
- Product launch events, mergers and acquisitions, trends and regulatory approvals for recreational cannabis are shown. Thus, comprehensive knowledge and valuable information is offered by the Data Bridge market research for effective business plans and growth strategies.
- Benchmarking, competitive intelligence on recreational cannabis by Data Bridge, market research, end-user analysis, partner analysis and portfolio optimizations are the main advantages of our reports.
- Major players in the recreational cannabis industry, emerging leaders, ubiquitous players and participants are also studied extensively.
- The Data Bridge market research also offers customization to delve deeper into specific applications, niche market segments, particular geography, and for any client or business.
- Known adjacencies impacting the recreational cannabis market and target partners are investigated by Data Bridge Market research analysts
- Technological evaluation, new development, entry strategies for the recreational cannabis market are studied by us
Market Analysis and Outlook: Global Medical Cannabis Market
The complex regulatory structure of cannabis use is a constraint on the medical cannabis market. The development of new products with increased R & D activities may constitute an opportunity for the medical cannabis market. The rise of the black market in marijuana is a challenge for the medical cannabis market.
Medical Cannabis market provides details on market share, new developments and analysis of product pipeline, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyzes opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulation, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geography expansions and technological innovations in the market.
Global medical cannabis market scope and market size
The medical cannabis market is categorized into eight notable segments based on product, source, species, derivatives, application, route of administration, end user, and distribution channel. Growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your main application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of the product, the medical cannabis market is segmented into oil, medical cannabis capsules, patch, whole flower, ground flower, vape pen, dried medical cannabis, creams and moisturizers, mask and serum, cleanser and others. In 2021, the petroleum segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the adoption of high technology by the major market players.
- On the basis of source, the medical cannabis market is segmented into synthetic and natural. In 2021, the synthetic segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to increased healthcare spending.
- On the basis of species, the medical cannabis market is segmented into indica, sativa and hybrid cannabis. In 2021, the indica cannabis segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the increase in the medicinal use of cannabis.
- On the basis of derivatives, the medical cannabis market is segmented into cannabidiol (CBD), tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) / delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabinol, cannabigerol (CBG) and others. In 2021, the cannabidiol (CBD) segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the increasing demand for medical marijuana products in the market.
- Based on the application, the medical cannabis market is segmented into Alzheimer's disease, loss of appetite, cancer, epilepsy, autism, mental health issues, multiple sclerosis, pain management, nausea, muscle spasms , arthritis, mood elevation, depression and sleep disturbances, anxiety and others. In 2021, the Alzheimer's disease segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to increased R&D activities.
- On the basis of route of administration, the medical cannabis market is segmented into oral solutions and capsules, smoking, sprays, topicals, and others. In 2021, the oral solutions and capsules segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of end user, the medical cannabis market is segmented into pharmaceutical industry, research and development centers, home care facilities, hospitals and rehabilitation centers, and others. In 2021, the pharmaceutical industry segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the increase in the geriatric population and the prevalence of chronic diseases.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the medical cannabis market is segmented into B2B and B2C. In 2021, the B2B segment is expected to dominate the medical cannabis market due to the growing demand for cannabis for medical and clinical purposes.
Country-level analysis of the medical cannabis market
The medical cannabis market is analyzed and the market size information is provided by country, product, source, species, derivatives, application, route of administration, end user and market. distribution channel, as shown above.
Countries Covered in the Global Medical Cannabis Market Report are United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Countries -Bas, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey and the rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea. , Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
The United States dominates the medical cannabis market in North America due to the strong legalization of cannabis in the country. Germany dominates the European medical cannabis market due to the strong legalization of cannabis in the country. Australia dominates the medical cannabis market in Asia Pacific due to the strong presence of market players in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impact factors and regulatory changes in the national market that are impacting current and future market trends. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the main indicators used to forecast the market scenario for each country. In addition, the presence and availability of global brands and the challenges they face due to significant or rare competition from local and national brands, the impact of sales channels are taken into account while providing forward-looking analysis of national data.
New product launches by manufacturers create new opportunities for players in the medical cannabis market
The medical cannabis market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for each growing country in the cosmetic industry with the sales of the medical cannabis market, the impact of advancement in the medical cannabis market and the changes in the market conditions. regulatory scenarios with their support for the medical cannabis market. Data is available for the historical period 2011 to 2019.
Medical Cannabis Competitive Landscape and Market Share Analysis
Many product developments are also started by companies around the world which are also accelerating the growth of the medical cannabis market.