Combine Matcha Green Tea with cannabis or CBD
Matcha is a finely ground green tea powder that is and has been for centuries the basis of the Japanese tradition of the tea ceremony. Because the whole tea leaf is ground into a fine powder, the whole plant becomes consumable when added to hot water for making tea. One can not help but make a comparison between this green tea and cannabis, recognizing that matcha is essentially a full spectrum, fully vegan drink.
Like cannabis, matcha is also considered to have important nutritional properties, including cholesterol reduction and blood glucose regulation. Matcha is rich in chlorophyll and is a natural detoxifying agent that helps cleanse the body by eliminating toxins. Matcha powder also contains a lot more caffeine than standard green tea. However, the amino acid L-theanine, which matcha produces when grown in the shade, neutralizes the negative consequences of ingesting too much caffeine, such as nervousness or caffeine accidents. .
In terms of flavor, matcha is powerful and earthy with a hint of sweetness when reinforced with honey or agave. Matcha is a good ingredient in all kinds of recipes, adding a layer of complexity to the flavor, a beautiful bright green color and many health benefits.
What are the reasons why these two herbs are a perfect marriage
The combination of green tea and cannabis has some advantages over other forms of cannabis use, such as smoking or oils. Tea not only allows you to get the most out of your shake but since THC is not soluble in water, you can choose to prepare it in different ways to control its psychoactive properties.
Consuming cannabis tea can also be a good way to manage anxiety and depression. Cannabinoids can help fight the common triggers of these conditions, such as neuronal inflammation or lack of serotonin. It may be more relaxing for people with anxiety disorders: this effect may be due to theanine, an amino acid naturally present in tea leaves, which is thought to provide a relaxing and calming effect.
Recipe: Matcha green tea latte infused
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 340 ML hot water
- 1 cup and a half of coconut milk type milk, hazelnut or other
- 2 5-8 dates or drops of stevia or honey
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 20 mg of CBD oil and / or Marrakech butter (Make sure you know the power of your butter to give you a quantity of THC that you can tolerate)
- 2-4 teaspoon matcha (green tea powder)
- Add 60 Ml hot water to a small cup. After adding the desired amount of matcha green tea powder, whisk until foam, if possible with a matcha whisk.
- Heat your nut milk in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly during 20 at 35 seconds. Pour, drink and enjoy!